LCP Writers Forum

Where writers of all levels exchange ideas, discuss the craft, and talk about publishing.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. J. (Don) Stephens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D. J. (Don) Stephens

D. J. (Don) Stephens

D. J. (Don) Stephens Empty
PostSubject: D. J. (Don) Stephens   D. J. (Don) Stephens EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi- I'm Don Stephens
Here's the Bio I sometimes use on my back covers.

My first two years in high school I spent in the seminary until I decided I wasn’t cut out for the priesthood.
I joined the Army right out of high school and spent nearly ten years in the Service.  
While on active duty in the Army, I competed nationally for the 2nd Army Division Rifle Team
and was also a member of a Post Skydiving Team.  I have made 1,400 Parachute jumps: (Both Sport and Military)
over 1,100 of those jumps were free-falls from over 12,000 feet and 21 of the jumps were HALO jumps
(HALO is a military acronym for High Altitude, Low Opening) meaning the jumper exits the aircraft from
over 20,000 feet and is under 1,000 feet when the chute is deployed.  

I live with my lovely bride of 46 years.
I've been writing as a hobby for about twenty years.  Now that I'm is retired I write full time for relaxation.

I Just had my twenty-second novel published
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.djstephens.org
Brenda Hill, Admin
Admin
Brenda Hill, Admin

D. J. (Don) Stephens Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. J. (Don) Stephens   D. J. (Don) Stephens EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:43 am

Hi Don! Glad you made it over. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brendahill.com

D. J. (Don) Stephens
Page 1 of 1