LCP Writers Forum

Where writers of all levels exchange ideas, discuss the craft, and talk about publishing.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Coming Soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krbarnett

PostSubject: Coming Soon   Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Wanted to give a big "Thanks" to Brenda for reading my first novel attempt, "The Eleventh Message." Been out of town for awhile so haven't responded. Thanks, Brenda! I've added the rights page and reconstructed the first chapter (again). I'm waiting for the revised proof now.
As for new stuff, I'm currently doing research on two projects, "Return Flight" and "The Dutchman's Secret." Don't know which I'll start first. Probably the one that grabs me in the research phase. "Return Flight" is about a passenger plane that disappears without a trace, then reappears four years later on its same flight path. On board is someone or something related to the Dead Sea Scrolls. "The Dutchman's Secret" revolves around something in the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine that is more valuable than gold and more concerning to the past and future of mankind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenda Hill, Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon   Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Glad you're back, Ken. It looks as if you're coming right along on getting your novels published. That's quite a job, so congratulations!

Brenda Hill
Editing
Workhops
L. Cooper Press
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brendahill.com

Coming Soon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1