LCP Writers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LCP Writers Forum

Where writers of all levels exchange ideas, discuss the craft, and talk about publishing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda Hill, Admin
Admin
Brenda Hill, Admin

Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA Empty
PostSubject: Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA   Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Publish your manuscript!

Is your goal for the New Year 2015 to publish a book of poetry, non-fiction or a novel? The world of publishing is changing. What are the latest trends in self-publishing, indie presses or traditional publishing. How do you start? What should you consider?

Learn the do's and don'ts from our panel of CWC members who published books in 2014. ​Bring your questions and listen in!

10am Saturday, Jan 24, 2015
Ovitt Family Library
215 E. C Street Ontario, CA 91764
Ontario, California
(909) 395-2004
10am

I'll be on the panel along with five other authors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Victoria Howard, Mod
Admin
Victoria Howard, Mod

PostSubject: Re: Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA   Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Sounds interesting. I wish I was in the US so I could attend. I'm sure attendees will learn a great deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victoriahoward.co.uk
krbarnett

krbarnett

PostSubject: Re: Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA   Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm

I attended this panel at the Ovitt Library today. Learned some good stuff and confirmed some others. Time well spent. And Brenda was great, as usual. Picking her workshop has proven to be the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Hill, Admin
Admin
Brenda Hill, Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA   Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Thanks, Victoria & Ken. You're just like me, Victoria - always wanting to learn more, always wanting to improve.

Ken, it was great to see you there. Love your bookmark!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA   Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA Empty

Back to top Go down

Ovitt Family Library, Ontario, CA
Page 1 of 1